Got a dangerously well-seasoned portfolio you want to show us? Ambitious and hungry and wanting to dazzle us with your passion? All are welcome.
We’re looking for a Senior Designer to make 2021 look a little less like 2020 and a little more like 2034.
We’re in the business of attention grabbing. Especially when the world is in turmoil like now.
And for an agency like us, design just might be the most important tool we’ve got to capture eyeballs.
That’s why we’re looking for a SENIOR DESIGNER that will bring an endless feed of cultural reference points.
You are tech, fashion and pop culture savvy.
It’s as if you grew a social thermometer as a 6th digit on your hand and know exactly how to bring this design thinking
to our agency and our beloved brands.
You’ll be at the heart of our Amsterdam team that spans twelve different nationalities and are, individually and collectively, specialists in the
fields of digital, film, social, design and motion, old school print and even practical jokes. We do this for an amazing international roster of clients,
like MTV, Lenovo, The North Face, Giant, Vans and Zalando.
Your role is to make our creative concepts and campaigns pop from any screen. As a designer you’re constantly aware your assets will live in a landscape
where a thousand visual triggers are screaming for attention. With your design skills you ensure people choose to watch our experiences and love to share it!
As a Senior Designer you take ownership of your projects and lead the team to new heights when it comes to “making it pop”. Like a living and breathing
What do we ask from a designer like you?
- Within SuperHeroes, you will execute all forms of graphic design (for digital, video as well as print).
- You are tech, fashion and pop culture savvy.
- You have a mid to senior-level experience at creative agencies, brands or studios.
- You are like the Mr. Miyagi of graphic design to the rest of our team (if you train them well, your colleagues will eventually wax your car.)
- You have a good sense of humour but more importantly: you can deal with ours. 😉
- You can already show your own signature in some outstanding pieces of design.
- You’re gifted with an incredible eye for detail.
- And you even have another eye left that keeps a close look at the ever-changing world of innovation, creativity and design.
- Together with the design department, you will safeguard our clients’ visual identities.
- To you, Adobe Creative Suite is like a stack of toys.
- Other soft-and hardware skills are definitely a plus.
- You are fluent in English.
- You occasionally help an old lady cross the street.
What will you get in return?
Next to dodgy sketches coming from our copywriters, we have lots to offer:
- A full-time job in Amsterdam that gives you a chance to work on global brands.
- You’ll be surrounded by an amazing international team of creatives, strategists, developers, motion graphic designers and client managers
- You will become a Superhero (isn’t that just awesome?)
- You will work in our hideout (most of the time) at the most royal one of all Amsterdam canals.
- You’ll even get a decent salary.
- And if you prefer a mouse over a stylus, we’re OK with that too.
Interested? Make sure to sent your motivation and portfolio before Feb 20th to
SuperHeroes AMS I NYC I SGP is an international creative agency with a digital DNA that develops highly intelligent, creative and effective campaigns
geared to getting attention from a digitally native generation-you know, the ones with micro-attention spans, and millions of options at their fingertips.
Graphic & Motion Design Internships
Yeeehaaa. Here’s your ticket away from school assignments and teachers trying to figure out video calls.
We’re on the lookout to fill our internship positions with a Graphic Design sidekick and a Motion Design sidekick, starting from September 2020.
That’s right, every superhero needs some help. And since being an intern sounds like you’ll only be xeroxing our employee manual, fetching coffee and watering the plants, we rather call it sidekick.
What does it take to fulfill your internship within our design department:
- You’re unbeaten in Adobe Suite
- You have a strong creative and independent mind
- Being a young citizen of the world, you’ll bring an endless feed of cultural references.
- You’re eager, ready to learn more and surprise us.
Specifically for the Motion Design internship position, these abilities are quite necessary:
- A great motion portfolio for a skilled student like you
- Drawing skills
- Working knowledge of compositing (After Effects)
- 3D knowledge a plus
The practical stuff:
- Start date is flexible, but preferably the internship starts in August/September 2020;
- We prefer to have the internship running for 6 months (starting at a minimum of 3 months);
- We offer a stipend in accordance with experience and qualifications;
- If you are not from the Netherlands, securing housing is on you. Also make sure you have a EU working permit.
Fresh out of ad school with a dangerously well-seasoned portfolio? Or maybe you’re the type that can just dazzle us with your passion? Either way, we’d love to meet you, and see if you have what it takes to become a Super Sidekick at our SuperHeroes New York office.
This isn’t one of those boring internships where you fetch coffee and secretly check your Instagram all day. SuperHeroes is an international, digitally native creative agency, and we don’t do boring. In fact, that’s our mission. “We save the world from boring advertising”. And as our mission gets more traction throughout the world, we need more help. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for one or more ‘Super Sidekicks’ to start as soon as possible. This is a paid, full-time internship opportunity at our Brooklyn, New York office. We’re a small team, so you’ll jump right into the mix, functioning as a full-fledged member of staff, working for an international roster of clients like Dubai Tourism, Asahi Beer USA, Canon Lenovo, MTV, SIXT Rent a Car and more. So if you envision a future for yourself in Creative, Account Management, Strategy, or Production in an agency setting, look no further!
- Participate in client meetings, own responsibilities to live projects, and have client-facing involvement on select projects.
- Handle various internal tasks related to agency operations and administration.
- Contribute to office culture, activities, and bonding.
- Eagerness to learn and contribute
- A passion for the pace and flexibility that comes with an entrepreneurial environment
- Capacity to think holistically about problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A sociable and inspiring personality – people are genuinely happy to see and work with you
- Fluent in English
- Being a social media guru is a great plus
- Being a great writer is a great plus
- For Account & Production candidates: Being great with programs like Keynote, PP & Excel is also a great plus
- For Creative candidates: Being good with Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator or motion graphics would be most helpful
What we offer
- A full-time internship
- You will uncover your inner SuperHero (isn’t that just awesome?)
- You will work in our US hideout, in the heart of Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- You’ll receive mentorship and support from our senior staff and get a unique view of the ins-and-outs of running an agency.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Rogier Vijverberg at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!
*For this position SuperHeroes New York will not be providing relocation services or assistance in obtaining work visas. Ideal candidates are current or soon-to-be NYC residents.