Got a dangerously well-seasoned portfolio you want to show us? Ambitious and hungry and wanting to dazzle us with your passion? All are welcome.
We’re looking for a very special kind of hero to make 2021 (and beyond) a little more awesome and a little less like 2020.
That’s right. We’re looking for a Film-edit-motion-photography-hero. A jack(ie)-of-all-trade when it comes to film, photography and animation that will bring an endless feed of awesomeness. A true multi-disciplinarian, since no day and no project is the same here at SuperHeroes. And if you don’t have all the hard skills yet, you are a self-learner and always looking for new skills to add to your toolbox.
You’ll be at the heart of our Amsterdam team that spans fourteen different nationalities and are, individually and collectively, specialists in the fields of digital, film, social, design and motion, old school print, and even practical jokes. We do this for an amazing international roster of clients, like MTV, Lenovo, The North Face, Quinny, Vans, and Zalando.
Your role is to make our creative concepts and campaigns come to life. As a film maker, editor, motion designer, photographer, retoucher. Yeah, like we said: a jack(ie)-of-all-trades. A content creator. Constantly aware your assets will live in a landscape where a thousand visual triggers are screaming for attention. With your ever evolving skills you ensure people choose to watch our experiences and love to share it!
What do we ask from you?
- Within SuperHeroes, you will execute all forms of moving design (animation and edits).
- You are film, design and pop culture savvy.
- You have experience at creative agencies, brands or studios.
- You have a good sense of humor, but more importantly: you can deal with ours. 😉
- You’re gifted with an incredible eye for detail.
- And you even have another eye left that keeps a close look at the ever-changing world of innovation, creativity, and design.
- To you, Adobe Creative Suite, and other edit software is like a stack of toys.
- Other soft- and hardware skills like 3D are definitely a plus.
- You are fluent in English.
- You occasionally help an old lady cross the street.
What will you get in return?
Next to dodgy sketches and art directors explaining motion graphics with sound effects, we have lots to offer:
- A full-time job in Amsterdam gives you a chance to work on global brands.
- You’ll be surrounded by an amazing international team of creatives, strategists, developers, graphic designers, and client managers.
- You will become a Superhero (isn’t that just awesome?).
- You will work in our hideout (most of the time) at the most royal one of all Amsterdam canals.
- You’ll even get a decent salary.
Interested? Make sure to send your motivation and portfolio before Januari 15 to email@example.com
SuperHeroes AMS | NYC | SGP is an international creative agency with a digital DNA that develops highly intelligent, creative, and effective campaigns geared to getting attention from a digitally native generation—you know, the ones with micro-attention spans, and millions of options at their fingertips.Apply
Graphic & Motion Design Internships
Yeeehaaa. Here’s your ticket away from school assignments and teachers trying to figure out video calls.
We’re on the lookout to fill our internship positions with a Graphic Design sidekick and a Motion Design sidekick, starting from September 2020.
That’s right, every superhero needs some help. And since being an intern sounds like you’ll only be xeroxing our employee manual, fetching coffee and watering the plants, we rather call it sidekick.
What does it take to fulfill your internship within our design department:
- You’re unbeaten in Adobe Suite
- You have a strong creative and independent mind
- Being a young citizen of the world, you’ll bring an endless feed of cultural references.
- You’re eager, ready to learn more and surprise us.
Specifically for the Motion Design internship position, these abilities are quite necessary:
- A great motion portfolio for a skilled student like you
- Drawing skills
- Working knowledge of compositing (After Effects)
- 3D knowledge a plus
The practical stuff:
- Start date is flexible, but preferably the internship starts in August/September 2020;
- We prefer to have the internship running for 6 months (starting at a minimum of 3 months);
- We offer a stipend in accordance with experience and qualifications;
- If you are not from the Netherlands, securing housing is on you. Also make sure you have a EU working permit.
Fresh out of ad school with a dangerously well-seasoned portfolio? Or maybe you’re the type that can just dazzle us with your passion? Either way, we’d love to meet you, and see if you have what it takes to become a Super Sidekick at our SuperHeroes New York office.
This isn’t one of those boring internships where you fetch coffee and secretly check your Instagram all day. SuperHeroes is an international, digitally native creative agency, and we don’t do boring. In fact, that’s our mission. “We save the world from boring advertising”. And as our mission gets more traction throughout the world, we need more help. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for one or more ‘Super Sidekicks’ to start as soon as possible. This is a paid, full-time internship opportunity at our Brooklyn, New York office. We’re a small team, so you’ll jump right into the mix, functioning as a full-fledged member of staff, working for an international roster of clients like Dubai Tourism, Asahi Beer USA, Canon Lenovo, MTV, SIXT Rent a Car and more. So if you envision a future for yourself in Creative, Account Management, Strategy, or Production in an agency setting, look no further!
- Participate in client meetings, own responsibilities to live projects, and have client-facing involvement on select projects.
- Handle various internal tasks related to agency operations and administration.
- Contribute to office culture, activities, and bonding.
- Eagerness to learn and contribute
- A passion for the pace and flexibility that comes with an entrepreneurial environment
- Capacity to think holistically about problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A sociable and inspiring personality – people are genuinely happy to see and work with you
- Fluent in English
- Being a social media guru is a great plus
- Being a great writer is a great plus
- For Account & Production candidates: Being great with programs like Keynote, PP & Excel is also a great plus
- For Creative candidates: Being good with Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator or motion graphics would be most helpful
What we offer
- A full-time internship
- You will uncover your inner SuperHero (isn’t that just awesome?)
- You will work in our US hideout, in the heart of Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- You’ll receive mentorship and support from our senior staff and get a unique view of the ins-and-outs of running an agency.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Rogier Vijverberg at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!
*For this position SuperHeroes New York will not be providing relocation services or assistance in obtaining work visas. Ideal candidates are current or soon-to-be NYC residents.