Got a dangerously well-seasoned portfolio you want to show us? Ambitious and hungry and wanting to dazzle us with your passion? All are welcome.
Motion Design Internships
Yeeehaaa. Here’s your ticket away from school assignments and teachers trying to figure out video calls.
We’re on the lookout to fill our internship positions with a Motion Design sidekick, starting from now.
That’s right, every superhero needs some help. And since being an intern sounds like you’ll only be xeroxing our employee manual, fetching coffee and watering the plants, we rather call it sidekick.
What does it take to fulfill your internship within our design department:
- You’re unbeaten in Adobe Suite
- You have a strong creative and independent mind
- Being a young citizen of the world, you’ll bring an endless feed of cultural references.
- You’re eager, ready to learn more and surprise us.
- A great motion portfolio for a skilled student like you
- Drawing skills
- Working knowledge of compositing (After Effects)
- 3D knowledge a plus
The practical stuff:
- Start date is flexible, but preferably the internship starts now;
- We prefer to have the internship running for 6 months (starting at a minimum of 3 months);
- We offer a stipend in accordance with experience and qualifications;
- If you are not from the Netherlands, securing housing is on you. Also make sure you have a EU working permit.
Please send your cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com
For more information, or specific questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)20 846 38 06Apply
The heroes at creative agency SuperHeroes are looking for a new team member to amaze the world. As their superpowers grow, there’s immediate need for strong creative motion power. Always wanted to be a superhero? This is your chance.
We’re looking for a motion design hero. A hero when it comes to film and animation that will bring an endless feed of awesomeness. A true multi-disciplinarian, since no day and no project is the same here at SuperHeroes. And if you don’t have all the hard skills yet, you are a self-learner and always looking for new skills to add to your toolbox.
You’ll be at the heart of our Amsterdam team that spans fourteen different nationalities and are, individually and collectively, specialists in the fields of digital, film, social, design and motion, old school print, and even practical jokes. We do this for an amazing international roster of clients, like Lenovo, Netflix, MG, Giant and Nike.
Your role is to make our creative concepts and campaigns come to life. As an editor and motion designer. Constantly aware your assets will live in a landscape where a thousand visual triggers are screaming for attention. With your ever evolving skills you ensure people choose to watch our experiences and love to share it!
What do we ask from you?
Within SuperHeroes, you will execute all forms of moving design (animation and edits).
- You are film, design and pop culture savvy.
- You have experience at creative agencies, brands or studios.
- You have a good sense of humor, but more importantly: you can deal with ours. 😉
- You’re gifted with an incredible eye for detail.
- And you even have another eye left that keeps a close look at the ever-changing world of innovation, creativity, and design.
- To you, Adobe Creative Suite, and other edit software is like a stack of toys.
- Other soft- and hardware skills like 3D are definitely a plus.
- You are fluent in English.
- You occasionally help an old lady cross the street.
What will you get in return?
Next to dodgy sketches and art directors explaining motion graphics with sound effects, we have lots to offer:
- A full-time job in Amsterdam gives you a chance to work on global brands.
- You’ll be surrounded by an amazing international team of creatives, strategists, developers, graphic designers, and client managers.
- You will become a Superhero (isn’t that just awesome?).
- You will work in our hideout (most of the time) at the most royal one of all Amsterdam canals.
- You’ll even get a decent salary.
Make sure to send your motivation and portfolio before April 20th 2022 to email@example.comApply