Got a dangerously well-seasoned portfolio you want to show us? Ambitious and hungry and wanting to dazzle us with your passion? All are welcome.
We are looking for a super Account Manager: someone to foster client relationships, assess client business opportunities and to manage projects from birth to launch as a true hero. This position will be in our Amsterdam office.
You will have a leading role in ongoing communications with a number of selected clients, making sure our level of service and delivery is top-notch and keeping the client-side and hero-side teams motivated and happy.
Our Account Managers own engagements from beginning to end: they’re problem solvers that know every project top-to-bottom and serve as the day-to-day ‘go-to’ for both clients and the SuperHeroes team. They know what’s planned, can anticipate what could arise, and where they need to be at all times to nail the job.
A day in the life:
- Own client meetings, ensuring they stay on task and meet stated objectives
- Organize and lead regular client status meetings and reports, as well as ongoing management of expectations
- Communicate with clients daily to maintain relationships and ensure campaign goals are met
- Identify how to deliver the best creative within schedule and on budget
- Manage up to superiors proactively when necessary
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution
- Develop streamlined processes using creative problem-solving tactics to best serve each opportunity
- Advocate internally for your clients by providing smart, strategic feedback to achieve successful campaign development
- Scope various projects and engagements, including budget and project planning
- Manage a project from start-to-finish, including sourcing initial information and documentation, ensuring proper brief is developed to set our team up for success, and spearhead (with support) the oversight of strategy, content creation, design, development and quality assurance
- Consistently update traffic system, billings, timesheets, and project P&L for respective projects
- Contribute to new business opportunities & pitch development
- You have 3 – 6 years working in a directly related or relevant position
- You’re a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like you, please give us a shout!
Junior Art Director
We are looking for an Junior Art-Director that will join us in our mission to save the world from boring advertising.
As a tech and pop culture savvy art-director you have an eagle-eye (or rather two) for design craft and engaging conceptual art. You’ll be at the heart of our Amsterdam team that spans fourteen different nationalities and are, individually and collectively, specialists in the fields of digital, film, social, design and motion, old school print and even practical jokes.
Your role is to create disruptive concepts that will solve our brand partner’s communication problems. Ideas people choose to watch or experience and love to share!
What do we ask from a kick-ass art-director like you?
- Like a real superhero, you are a fearless, boundless creative with an eye for detail.
- You tackle briefs from client problem to creative solution and hands-on execution.
- You’ll bring an endless feed of cultural reference points. You are tech, and pop culture savvy.
- You come up with thumb stopping ideas and bring them to life visually for digital, activation, film or any medium necessary.
- You feel more comfortable in an independent boutique agency than in a 600+ people ad factory.
- You are able to visualise your thinking with script writing, visual designing and deck structure (Yes, we make decks.).
- To you, Adobe Creative Suite is like a stack of toys.
- You are able to articulate and explain ideas so that others understand and love them. Including our most dearest friends: our clients (a bunch of amazing global brands by the way).
- Our clients, they will love you. Like really love you.
- You’re a human jet engine when it comes to inspiring colleagues and talent (like designers, directors, developers, animators, and influencers).
- You take responsibility in collaborating with our different leagues of Production, Strategy and Client Services.
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience at a creative agency.
- You have a good sense of humour, but more importantly: you can deal with ours ;-).
- You are fluent in English.
- You occasionally help an old lady cross the street.
What will you get in return?
Next to bad jokes and lovely lunches at our communal table, we have lots to offer:
A full-time job in Amsterdam that gives you a chance to work on global campaigns.
You will be surrounded by an amazing international team of creatives, strategists, developers, motion graphic designers, and client managers.
You will become a Superhero (isn’t that just awesome?).
You will work in our hideout at the most royal one of all Amsterdam canals.
You will even get a decent salary.
Please send your portfolio and motivation. Let’s fly!