Got a dangerously well-seasoned portfolio you want to show us? Ambitious and hungry and wanting to dazzle us with your passion? All are welcome.
WANTED: Super Account/ Producer
Want to help save the world from boring advertising?
We’ve got a great new position for a super Account Manager/ Producer in our NYC office.
SuperHeroes NYC is most likely one of the most promising new independent agencies in NYC at this moment. Fostering a strong creative culture, and looking to change marketing from within (we’re even calling ourselves the ‘post-advertising’ ad agency), we create advertising that digital natives actually choose to look at.
The role of account/ producer is a central role in our agency. We are looking for a fun personality, that can foster client relationships and manage projects from birth to launch as a true hero.
You will have a leading role in ongoing communications with a number of selected clients, making sure our level of service and delivery is top-notch and keeping the client-side and hero-side teams motivated and happy.
A day in the life:
- Communicate with clients daily to maintain relationships and ensure campaign goals are met
- Organize and lead regular client status meetings and reports, as well as ongoing management of expectations
- Identify how to deliver the best creative within schedule and on budget
- Collaborate closely with our cross-functional teams to create great work
- Scope various projects and engagements, including budget and project planning
- Manage a project from start-to-finish, spearhead (with support) the oversight of strategy, content creation, design, development and quality assurance
- Consistently update traffic system and project P&L for respective projects
- Contribute to new business opportunities & pitch development
- You’re a digital native, and have 3-6 years experience working in a directly related or relevant position
- You’re a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- People genuinely love working with you :-).
We foster an open and transparent agency culture and don’t ‘cage in’ people in their roles. Versatility and teamwork is one of our super powers, and we’re happy to accommodate career development.
SuperHeroes is an international, digitally-native creative agency. We’ve got an awesome team of 50+ heroes – spanning 16 or more nationalities at last count – and an amazing roster of global clients (like Vans, MTV, Sixt Rent-a-Car, Asahi, Lenovo and Coca Cola).
As an independent boutique agency our creative business approach and innovative set of weapons is attracting a lot of attention. We’re 10-years strong in Amsterdam, 3-years strong in New York City and recent newcomers to Singapore. We’ve got no shortage of ambition and entrepreneurship and let great and smart creative lead everything we do.
If this sounds like you, please give us a shout!
Junior Art Director
We are looking for an Junior Art-Director that will join us in our mission to save the world from boring advertising.
As a tech and pop culture savvy art-director you have an eagle-eye (or rather two) for design craft and engaging conceptual art. You’ll be at the heart of our New York team that are, individually and collectively, specialists in the fields of digital, film, social, design, retail and motion and even practical jokes.
Your role is to create disruptive concepts that will solve our brand partner’s communication problems. Ideas people choose to watch or experience and love to share!
What do we ask from a kick-ass art-director like you?
- Like a real superhero, you are a fearless, boundless creative with an eye for detail.
- You tackle briefs from client problem to creative solution and hands-on execution.
- You’ll bring an endless feed of cultural reference points. You are tech, and pop culture savvy.
- You come up with thumb stopping ideas and bring them to life visually for digital, activation, film or any medium necessary.
- You feel more comfortable in an independent boutique agency than in a 600+ people ad factory.
- You are able to visualise your thinking with script writing, visual designing and deck structure (Yes, we make decks.).
- To you, Adobe Creative Suite is like a stack of toys.
- You are able to articulate and explain ideas so that others understand and love them. Including our most dearest friends: our clients (a bunch of amazing global brands by the way).
- Our clients, they will love you. Like really love you.
- You’re a human jet engine when it comes to inspiring colleagues and talent (like designers, directors, developers, animators, and influencers).
- You take responsibility in collaborating with our different leagues of Production, Strategy and Client Services.
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience at a creative agency.
- You have a good sense of humour, but more importantly: you can deal with ours ;-).
- You are fluent in English.
- You occasionally help an old lady cross the street.
What will you get in return?
Next to bad jokes and lovely lunches at our communal table, we have lots to offer:
A full-time job in Williamsburg, Brooklyn that gives you a chance to work on national and global campaigns.
You will be surrounded by an amazing international team of creatives, strategists, developers, motion graphic designers, and client managers.
You will become a Superhero (isn’t that just awesome?).
- You will even get a decent salary.
Please send your portfolio and motivation. Let’s fly!