Got a dangerously well-seasoned portfolio you want to show us? Ambitious and hungry and wanting to dazzle us with your passion? All are welcome.
Business Development Hero
We’re looking for a Business Development Hero for our Amsterdam hideout.
We’ve got an amazing international team of heroes – which spans 14 nationalities – and an awesome roster of clients that we most often serve across a multitude of markets (like Vans, Lenovo, Coca-Cola, MTV, Zalando and The North Face).
Our sweet spot is GenZ and millennials. To save the world from boring advertising we inspire them to talk and write about our clients’ work, engage in it and recognize the point of view. We also want our work to infiltrate in culture and have a positive impact on society.
SuperHeroes’ indie mindset and non-conformist approach is drawing a lot of attention. We’re really ambitious global entrepreneurs but also a tight knit family, and let our mission be leading in everything we do.
- Be an important fire starter in SuperHeroes’ vision and mission, seeking world domination 😉
- Hunt for new business opportunities and harvest existing client relationships;
- Help maintain the global sales pipeline and pro-actively provide updates;
- Assist with drafting business plans, RFPs, proposals, sales pitches, presentations, cost calculations and other deliverables as part of the sales process;
- Initiate growth strategies and activities;
What you bring to become a SuperHero:
- Love for innovation and non-traditional advertising;
- Be a valuable and inspiring (on c-level) counterpart for prospects and clients on marketing and advertising;
- You love networking;
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills for effective communication to clients, internal staff and management
- Able to work both independently and together with our team of Heroes;
- Good sense of humor;
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in creative business development or similar field preferred.
What we offer
Who wouldn’t want to become a super hero? Our hideout is based on one of the most beautiful canals in the heart of Amsterdam. You’ll get a very decent salary plus we happily give 26 vacation days a year, so you don’t drain yourself out.
If you think you should be the One, please send your cv and motivation to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Django @ +31 (0)20 846 38 06 or send an e-mail with your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply
What do we ask from a kick-ass art director like you?
- Like a real superhero, you are a fearless, boundless creative with an eye for detail;
- You tackle briefs from client problem to creative solution and hands-on execution;
- You’ll bring an endless feed of cultural reference points. You are tech, and pop culture savvy;
- You come up with thumb-stopping ideas and bring them to life visually for digital, retail, activation, film, or any medium necessary;
- You feel more comfortable in an independent boutique agency than in a 600+ people ad factory;
- Adobe Suite: check;
- You are able to articulate and explain ideas so that others understand and love them
- Our clients and your fellow heroes, they will love you. Like really love you;
- You have 1-5 years of relevant experience at a creative agency;
- You are fluent in English;
- You like to do good.
What will you get in return?
We have lots to offer:
- A full-time role in our Williamsburg, Brooklyn team, working on a great mix of national and global campaigns;
- You will be supported by an amazing international team of creatives, strategists, developers, motion graphic designers, and client managers;
- You will become a Superhero (isn’t that just awesome?);
- Of course you’ll get a honest salary & health care benefits.
Please send your portfolio and motivation to email@example.com. Let’s fly!
SuperHeroes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.Apply
Graphic & Motion Design Internships
Yeeehaaa. Here’s your ticket away from school assignments and teachers trying to figure out video calls.
We’re on the lookout to fill our internship positions with a Graphic Design sidekick and a Motion Design sidekick, starting from September 2020.
That’s right, every superhero needs some help. And since being an intern sounds like you’ll only be xeroxing our employee manual, fetching coffee and watering the plants, we rather call it sidekick.
What does it take to fulfill your internship within our design department:
- You’re unbeaten in Adobe Suite
- You have a strong creative and independent mind
- Being a young citizen of the world, you’ll bring an endless feed of cultural references.
- You’re eager, ready to learn more and surprise us.
Specifically for the Motion Design internship position, these abilities are quite necessary:
- A great motion portfolio for a skilled student like you
- Drawing skills
- Working knowledge of compositing (After Effects)
- 3D knowledge a plus
The practical stuff:
- Start date is flexible, but preferably the internship starts in August/September 2020;
- We prefer to have the internship running for 6 months (starting at a minimum of 3 months);
- We offer a stipend in accordance with experience and qualifications;
- If you are not from the Netherlands, securing housing is on you. Also make sure you have a EU working permit.
Fresh out of ad school with a dangerously well-seasoned portfolio? Or maybe you’re the type that can just dazzle us with your passion? Either way, we’d love to meet you, and see if you have what it takes to become a Super Sidekick at our SuperHeroes New York office.
This isn’t one of those boring internships where you fetch coffee and secretly check your Instagram all day. SuperHeroes is an international, digitally native creative agency, and we don’t do boring. In fact, that’s our mission. “We save the world from boring advertising”. And as our mission gets more traction throughout the world, we need more help. That’s where you come in.
This is a full-time internship opportunity at our Brooklyn, New York office. We’re a small team, so you’ll jump right into the mix, functioning as a full-fledged member of staff, working for an international roster of clients like Lenovo, Vita Coco, MTV, SIXT Rent a Car and more. So if you envision a future for yourself in Creative, Account Management, Strategy, or Production in an agency setting, look no further!
- Participate in client meetings, own responsibilities to live projects, and have client-facing involvement on select projects.
- Handle various internal tasks related to agency operations and administration.
- Contribute to office culture, activities, and bonding.
- Eagerness to learn and contribute
- A passion for the pace and flexibility that comes with an entrepreneurial environment
- Capacity to think holistically about problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A sociable and inspiring personality – people are genuinely happy to see and work with you
- Fluent in English
- Being a social media guru is a great plus
- Being a great writer is a great plus
- For Account & Production candidates: Being great with programs like Keynote, PP & Excel is also a great plus
- For Creative candidates: Being good with Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator or motion graphics would be most helpful
What we offer
- A full-time internship
- You will uncover your inner SuperHero (isn’t that just awesome?)
- You will work in our US hideout, in the heart of Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- You’ll receive mentorship and support from our senior staff and get a unique view of the ins-and-outs of running an agency.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Rogier Vijverberg at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!
*For this position SuperHeroes New York will not be providing relocation services or assistance in obtaining work visas. Ideal candidates are current or soon-to-be NYC residents.