Is this you?
Art Director (full time)
We are looking for an Art Director that will join us on our mission to save the world from boring advertising.
As a tech, fashion and pop culture savvy art director, you have an eagle-eye (or rather two) for design craft and engaging conceptual art. You’ll be at the heart of our New York team who are specialists in the fields of digital, film, social, design, retail and motion, and even practical jokes.
Your role is to create and visualize disruptive concepts that help solve our brand partner’s communication challenges. To us, that’s ideas people choose to watch or experience and love to share!
What do we ask from a kick-ass art director like you?
- Like a real superhero, you are a fearless, boundless creative with an eye for detail;
- You tackle briefs from client problem to creative solution and hands-on execution;
- You’ll bring an endless feed of cultural reference points. You are tech, and pop culture savvy;
- You come up with thumb-stopping ideas and bring them to life visually for digital, retail, activation, film, or any medium necessary;
- You feel more comfortable in an independent boutique agency than in a 600+ people ad factory;
- Adobe Suite: check;
- You are able to articulate and explain ideas so that others understand and love them
- Our clients and your fellow heroes, they will love you. Like really love you;
- You have 1-5 years of relevant experience at a creative agency;
- You are fluent in English;
- You like to do good.
What will you get in return?
- A full-time role in our Williamsburg, Brooklyn team, working on a great mix of national and global campaigns;
- You will be supported by an amazing international team of creatives, strategists, developers, motion graphic designers, and client managers;
- You will become a Superhero (isn’t that just awesome?);
- Of course you’ll get a honest salary & health care benefits.
Please send your portfolio and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s fly!
SuperHeroes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.Apply