Is this you?
Business Development Hero
We’re looking for a Business Development Hero for our Amsterdam hideout.
We’ve got an amazing international team of heroes – which spans 14 nationalities – and an awesome roster of clients that we most often serve across a multitude of markets (like Vans, Lenovo, Coca-Cola, MTV, Zalando and The North Face).
Our sweet spot is GenZ and millennials. To save the world from boring advertising we inspire them to talk and write about our clients’ work, engage in it and recognize the point of view. We also want our work to infiltrate in culture and have a positive impact on society.
SuperHeroes’ indie mindset and non-conformist approach is drawing a lot of attention. We’re really ambitious global entrepreneurs but also a tight knit family, and let our mission be leading in everything we do.
- Be an important fire starter in SuperHeroes’ vision and mission, seeking world domination 😉
- Hunt for new business opportunities and harvest existing client relationships;
- Help maintain the global sales pipeline and pro-actively provide updates;
- Assist with drafting business plans, RFPs, proposals, sales pitches, presentations, cost calculations and other deliverables as part of the sales process;
- Initiate growth strategies and activities;
What you bring to become a SuperHero:
- Love for innovation and non-traditional advertising;
- Be a valuable and inspiring (on c-level) counterpart for prospects and clients on marketing and advertising;
- You love networking;
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills for effective communication to clients, internal staff and management
- Able to work both independently and together with our team of Heroes;
- Good sense of humor;
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in creative business development or similar field preferred.
What we offer
Who wouldn’t want to become a super hero? Our hideout is based on one of the most beautiful canals in the heart of Amsterdam. You’ll get a very decent salary plus we happily give 26 vacation days a year, so you don’t drain yourself out.
If you think you should be the One, please send your cv and motivation to email@example.com.
For more information please contact Django @ +31 (0)20 846 38 06 or send an e-mail with your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply