Is this you?
We’re looking for a Creative Director for our Amsterdam hideout.
At SuperHeroes we’re on a mission: to save the world from boring advertising. We’re an independent, creative boutique agency with a digital DNA. We have got an awesome team of SuperHeroes who span something like 12 nationalities – and an amazing international roster of clients.
We’re also growing. As an independent boutique agency our non-conformist approach and innovative set of weapons is clicking well into today. We’ve got no shortage of ambition and entrepreneurship and let creativity be leading in everything we do.
This position is for our Amsterdam office in particular. We feel we could use extra directing powers. Someone who’s not just willing but also able to make a difference. Who jumps on the barricades, but also comes in peace. A likeable boy or girl wonder with amazing creative skills of course.
Here’s a few things (okay a lot) of what we expect from you:
- Take full ownership of a project; have a creative vision that is clearly communicated and executed from brief to delivery.
- Supercharge the creative teams. Push for excellence and craft, keeping them inspired, on target, and eager to fulfill their often challenging missions.
- Build inspirational client relationships with a deep understanding of their business needs.
- Lead internal and client presentations in a way that everybody feels heard and respected, whilst not losing perspective on our mission objectives.
- Ensure that projects are meeting every international quality standard (and the client’s expectations).
- Work with all disciplines to deliver projects of creative excellence on time.
- Be an innovation leader;
- Be good friends with the ECD;
- Surprise and amaze, as often as possible.
- Exceptional creative ability and opinion (an international award winning portfolio will help).
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills for effective communication to clients, internal staff and management.
- Love for innovation and non-traditional advertising.
- Great motivational leadership and coaching skills.
- Good sense of humour.
- At least two years’ experience as a creative director.
- You’re a creative kickstarter, in your personal life as well.
- An omnipresent time traveller, able to anticipate any act on the spot.
- You might even be able to fly.
Does this sound like a heroic position or not?
What we offer
Who wouldn’t want to become a super hero? You’d do it for free probably… Our offerings are pretty good though. We reserve a desk for you in Amsterdam. You’ll get a salary which is not going to make you a millionaire, but doesn’t let you bite on a straw either. We happily give 26 days off in a year, so you don’t drain yourself out. And we encourage all heroes to do their own projects too, and actually have time reserved for that as well.
If you think you should be the One, please send your cv and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Django @ +31 (0)20 846 38 06 or send an e-mail with your questions to email@example.com.Apply