Is this you?
Creative Producer / Content Manager
We’re looking for a hero for (most likely) one of the most fun/challenging/ awesome roles in advertising and social media. SuperHeroes NY is building and curating a collective of Gen Z creators, and we’re looking for a kickstarter/ producer/ content manager that’s able to wear many different hats.
You’ll be working with a diverse collective of Gen Z creators, managing their content, and making and delivering super tasty content to our clients.
- Manage content creation with the creator community
- Work closely with our creative teams to coordinate the content development of approximately 20 creators from selection, contracting and briefing to production and launch.
- Keep an eye on trends and up-and-coming creators
- Have regular check-ins with our clients, provide dashboards and report on KPI’s.
- Work with our media partner in supporting paid media campaigns and brand sponsorships.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in running social content and social media platforms
- Experience in working with creators, from big global influencers to niche creators.
- Tech, pop culture savvy and in the know/ be part of what is happening on social and what drives Gen-Z
- Experience in managing complex and integrated content campaigns for and with brands.
Some more details:
We are looking for a position for at least 6 months with the possibility to extend.
- You will become a Superhero (isn’t that just awesome?)
- Of course you’ll get an honest salary (ranging between 75K-100K annually for a 40 hours a week position) & health care benefits.
- We work in a hybrid office model, where we would like you to be in our Williamsburg hide-out for 60% of the week.
- Start date asap
SuperHeroes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.Apply