Is this you?
EXPERIENCED ART DIRECTOR
We are looking for an Experienced Art-Director that will join us in our mission to save the world from boring advertising. As a tech and pop culture savvy art-director you have an eagle-eye (or rather two) for design craft and engaging conceptual art.
You’ll be at the heart of our Amsterdam team that are, individually and collectively, specialists in the fields of digital, film, social, design, retail and motion and even practical jokes. Your role is to create disruptive concepts that will solve our brand partner’s communication problems. Ideas people choose to watch or experience and love to share!
What do we ask from a kick-ass art-director like you?
- Like a real superhero, you are a fearless, boundless creative with an eye for detail;
- You know what it takes to create work that stands out in the post-advertising times we are living in;
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience at a creative agency;
- You tackle briefs from client problem to creative solution and hands-on execution;
- You’ll bring an endless feed of cultural reference points. You are tech, and pop culture savvy;
- You come up with thumb stopping ideas and bring them to life visually for digital, activation, film or any medium necessary;
- You feel more comfortable in an independent boutique agency than in a 600+ people ad factory;
- You are able to visualize your thinking with script writing, visual designing and deck structure (Yes, we make decks.);
- To you, Adobe Creative Suite is like a stack of toys;
- You are able to articulate and explain ideas so that others understand and love them. Including our most dearest friends: our clients (a bunch of amazing global brands by the way);
- You’re a human jet engine when it comes to inspiring colleagues and talent (like designers, directors, developers, animators, and influencers);
- You take responsibility in collaborating with our different leagues of Production, Strategy and Client Services;
- You have a good sense of humor, but more importantly: you can deal with ours ;-);
- You are fluent in English;
What will you get in return?
Next to bad jokes and lovely lunches at our communal table, we have lots to offer:
- A full-time job at one of the most royal of all canals in Amsterdam and that gives you a chance to work on national and global campaigns;
- You will be surrounded by an amazing international team of creatives, strategists, developers, motion graphic designers, and client managers;
- You will become a Superhero (isn’t that just awesome?);
- You will even get a decent salary.
Please send your portfolio and motivation to email@example.com before July 7th 2021.
For more information please contact Mr X @ +31 (0)20 846 38 06 or send an e-mail with your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.