Is this you?
We’re looking for a very special kind of hero to make 2021 (and beyond) a little more awesome and a little less like 2020.
That’s right. We’re looking for a Film-edit-motion-photography-hero. A jack(ie)-of-all-trade when it comes to film, photography and animation that will bring an endless feed of awesomeness. A true multi-disciplinarian, since no day and no project is the same here at SuperHeroes. And if you don’t have all the hard skills yet, you are a self-learner and always looking for new skills to add to your toolbox.
You’ll be at the heart of our Amsterdam team that spans fourteen different nationalities and are, individually and collectively, specialists in the fields of digital, film, social, design and motion, old school print, and even practical jokes. We do this for an amazing international roster of clients, like MTV, Lenovo, The North Face, Quinny, Vans, and Zalando.
Your role is to make our creative concepts and campaigns come to life. As a film maker, editor, motion designer, photographer, retoucher. Yeah, like we said: a jack(ie)-of-all-trades. A content creator. Constantly aware your assets will live in a landscape where a thousand visual triggers are screaming for attention. With your ever evolving skills you ensure people choose to watch our experiences and love to share it!
What do we ask from you?
- Within SuperHeroes, you will execute all forms of moving design (animation and edits).
- You are film, design and pop culture savvy.
- You have experience at creative agencies, brands or studios.
- You have a good sense of humor, but more importantly: you can deal with ours. 😉
- You’re gifted with an incredible eye for detail.
- And you even have another eye left that keeps a close look at the ever-changing world of innovation, creativity, and design.
- To you, Adobe Creative Suite, and other edit software is like a stack of toys.
- Other soft- and hardware skills like 3D are definitely a plus.
- You are fluent in English.
- You occasionally help an old lady cross the street.
What will you get in return?
Next to dodgy sketches and art directors explaining motion graphics with sound effects, we have lots to offer:
- A full-time job in Amsterdam gives you a chance to work on global brands.
- You’ll be surrounded by an amazing international team of creatives, strategists, developers, graphic designers, and client managers.
- You will become a Superhero (isn’t that just awesome?).
- You will work in our hideout (most of the time) at the most royal one of all Amsterdam canals.
- You’ll even get a decent salary.
Interested? Make sure to send your motivation and portfolio before Januari 15 to email@example.com
SuperHeroes AMS | NYC | SGP is an international creative agency with a digital DNA that develops highly intelligent, creative, and effective campaigns geared to getting attention from a digitally native generation—you know, the ones with micro-attention spans, and millions of options at their fingertips.Apply