Is this you?
Graphic & Motion Design Sidekicks
Yeeehaaa. Here’s your ticket away from school assignments and teachers trying to figure out video calls.
We’re on the lookout to fill our internship positions with a Graphic Design sidekick and a Motion Design sidekick, starting from August/September 2020.
That’s right, every superhero needs some help. And since being an intern sounds like you’ll only be xeroxing our employee manual, fetching coffee and watering the plants, we rather call it sidekick.
What does it take to fulfill your internship within our design department:
◦ you’re unbeaten in Adobe Suite
◦ you have a strong creative and independent mind
◦ being a young citizen of the world, you’ll bring an endless feed of cultural references.
◦ you’re eager, ready to learn more and surprise us.
Specifically for the Motion Design internship position, these abilities are quite necessary:
◦ a great motion portfolio for a skilled student like you
◦ drawing skills
◦ working knowledge of compositing (After Effects)
◦ 3D knowledge a plus
The practical stuff:
◦ Start date is flexible, but preferably the internship starts in August/September 2020;
◦ We prefer to have the internship running for 6 months (starting at a minimum of 3 months);
◦ We offer a stipend in accordance with experience and qualifications;
◦ If you are not from the Netherlands, securing housing is on you. Also make sure you have a EU working permit.
Please send your cover letter and portfolio before August 15, to email@example.com
For more information, or specific questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)20 846 38 06
At SuperHeroes we’re on a mission: to save the world from boring advertising. And as our mission gets more traction throughout the world, we need more help.
SuperHeroes is an international, digitally native creative agency with offices in Amsterdam, New York and Singapore. We’ve got an awesome team of about 40 heroes – who span 12 nationalities – and an amazing international roster of clients (like Vans, Zalando, MTV, Netflix, Lenovo, Maxi-Cosi, and Coca-Cola).
As an independent boutique agency – the post-advertising ad agency as we like to call ourselves – our creative business approach and innovative set of weapons are attracting a lot of attention. We’ve got no shortage of ambition and entrepreneurship and let creativity be leading in everything we do.