Is this you?
Motion Design Internships
Yeeehaaa. Here’s your ticket away from school assignments and teachers trying to figure out video calls.
We’re on the lookout to fill our internship positions with a Motion Design sidekick, starting from now.
That’s right, every superhero needs some help. And since being an intern sounds like you’ll only be xeroxing our employee manual, fetching coffee and watering the plants, we rather call it sidekick.
What does it take to fulfill your internship within our design department:
- You’re unbeaten in Adobe Suite
- You have a strong creative and independent mind
- Being a young citizen of the world, you’ll bring an endless feed of cultural references.
- You’re eager, ready to learn more and surprise us.
- A great motion portfolio for a skilled student like you
- Drawing skills
- Working knowledge of compositing (After Effects)
- 3D knowledge a plus
The practical stuff:
- Start date is flexible, but preferably the internship starts now;
- We prefer to have the internship running for 6 months (starting at a minimum of 3 months);
- We offer a stipend in accordance with experience and qualifications;
- If you are not from the Netherlands, securing housing is on you. Also make sure you have a EU working permit.
Please send your cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com
For more information, or specific questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)20 846 38 06Apply