Is this you?
New Business Hero
We’re looking for a New Business Hero for our New York hideout.
We’ve got an amazing team of heroes – which spans 14 nationalities – and an awesome roster of clients inside and outside of the USA. Our sweet spot is GenZ and young millennials. To save the world from boring advertising we entertain them, engage them and tickle their shopping fancy. We also want our work to infiltrate in culture and have a positive impact on society.
SuperHeroes’ indie mindset and non-conformist approach is drawing a lot of attention. We’re really ambitious global entrepreneurs but also a tight knit family, and let our mission be leading in everything we do.
- Be an important fire starter in SuperHeroes’ mission to saving the world from boring advertising
- Hunt for new business opportunities and harvest existing client relationships;
- Help maintain the US sales pipeline and pro-actively provide updates;
- Assist with drafting business plans, RFPs, proposals, sales pitches, presentations, cost calculations and other deliverables as part of the sales process;
- Initiate growth strategies and activities;
What you bring to become a SuperHero:
- Love for innovation and non-traditional advertising;
- Be a valuable and inspiring counterpart for prospects and clients in marketing and advertising;
- You love networking;
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills for effective communication to clients, internal staff and management
- Able to work both independently and together with our team of Heroes;
- Good sense of humor;
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in creative business development or similar field preferred.
What we offer
- A great role in our Williamsburg, Brooklyn team;
- You will be supported by an amazing international team of creatives, strategists, developers, motion graphic designers, and client managers;
- You will become a Superhero (isn’t that just awesome?);
- Of course you’ll get a honest salary & health care benefits.
If you think you should be the One, please send your cv and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact Susan Vugts: email@example.com.
SuperHeroes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.