Is this you?
As our mission is getting traction, we’re looking for a Super Strategy Hero: an analytical, digitally savvy problem solver who identifies opportunities, develops fresh insights, shapes effective strategies and wows clients and colleagues with their skills and personality. This role will be based out of our Amsterdam HQ on the beautiful Keizersgracht.
In this role you will
- Develop insights from a variety of qual and quant data sources;
- Build and refresh strategic brand foundations;
- Develop digital campaign strategies and playbooks that help turn objectives into actions;
- Work closely with creative teams in developing big ideas and platform specific formats and solutions;
- Create roll-out plans and measurement frameworks, analyze results;
- Lead client conversations and workshops.
Our ideal candidate has
- 4+ years of experience in a strategy role at an advertising agency;
- A profound interest in brands, consumer behavior and popular culture;
- Strong knowledge of digital platforms and their ad formats;
- An optimistic, curious, open-minded and collaborative mindset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills (English);
- The desire to help save the world from boring advertising.
What’s in it for you
- A full-time position and competitive salary;
- The ability to work in an international creative environment;
- Plenty of room to grow, develop and display your superpowers;
- An office at one of Amsterdam’s most beautiful canals, including roof terrace and ball pit;
- If needed: Visa sponsorship;
- The opportunity to say you’re a SuperHero 😉
This position is available soon, or even sooner.
If you have super strategy powers, are craving a new adventure and have always wondered how a spandex suit would look on you… then this might be the opportunity for you!
Please send your CV and a description of your superpowers to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 31st 2021.
For more information please contact Mr X @ +31 (0)20 846 38 06 or send an e-mail with your questions to email@example.com.Apply