Is this you?
Super Office Manager
Creative digital agency SuperHeroes is looking for an Office Manager for their Amsterdam hideout.
If you feel like Alfred running the Wayne mansion, know exactly how to welcome our guests and you have super powers in organizing the daily needs of an agency … Pay attention please!
SuperHeroes is the bravest agency of the Netherlands and has this not so secret lair everybody is talking about. We’ve got an awesome team of about 30 heroes – who span something like 12 nationalities – and an amazing international roster of clients (like Lenovo, MTV, Emma, Netflix, Giant, Maxi-Cosi and Prénatal).
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing incoming calls and emails and distribute accordingly
- Handling small traffic requests to make our operation go as smooth as possible
- Preparing meeting rooms for client visits with equipment and refreshments
- Welcoming our guests at our hideout
- Taking care of groceries
- Planning and organizing drinks and events
- Occasionally taking a dive in our ball pit, just because.
We are not looking for just somebody.
To be a real SuperHero you should be equipped with a nice range of superpowers:
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- You are a proactive problem solver
- You are organised and structured
- You take initiative and manage time effectively
- You are flexible and embrace shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You will get a full-time contract
- You will work in an international environment, so don’t be afraid to teach some expats how to make the perfect broodje kaas.
- You get to work in a real life SuperHeroes hideout, in the heart of Amsterdam.
Do you have what it takes to be our next hero?
Send your CV and motivation before September 15th to email@example.com or call 020 846 3806 and ask for Django.