In our experience, the best ideas come from creative minds that are open and well-traveled. So we've built a versatile agency filled with smart people that use creativity to make work that is relevant and useful. Some of us are even good at ping pong.
IT ALL STARTED IN 2009…
SuperHeroes got its start in a tiny office in Amsterdam with a massively ambitious goal of saving the world from boring advertising. A decade later we’ve become a thriving independent agency with over 50 heroes from all around the globe, plus an office in New York and a brand new one in Singapore as well.
There’s no room for ego here, just big ideas. We’re dedicated to making work that’s unignorable, but we also want to have fun while we do it. Otherwise what’s the point? We’re independent, so we’re free from the bureaucracy and legacy processes from bigger agencies. By keeping our finger on the pulse of pop culture and that weird thing kids are doing these days, we make sure to keep ourselves fresh.
We want fame! Oh yeah and… WORLD DOMINATION.
We want to have the most fun, and be the best agency to work at. We want to thrill our clients and give each and every one of them the time of their lives. And yes, we do want to change the world of advertising.
- Django Weisz BlanchettaManaging Director & FounderAmsterdam
- Rogier VijverbergExecutive Creative Director & FounderAmsterdam
- Rob ZuurbierNYC Managing Director & PartnerNew York
- Niek EijsboutsCreative DirectorAmsterdam
- Niels StraatsmaCreative DirectorAmsterdam
- Cynthia Soselisa-SimonFinanceAmsterdam
- Jorn de GeusBusiness DirectorAmsterdam
- Severien JansenHead of ProductionAmsterdam
- Chris Noble-PartridgeTechnical Project ManagerAmsterdam
- Geoff DesreumauxHead of StrategyNew York
- Marc PieterseHead of StrategyAmsterdam
- Daniel Vargas-GomezStrategistAmsterdam
- Alex Araque DiazStrategistAmsterdam
- My Berg LundfeldtStrategy InternAmsterdam
- Karijn van den BosscheClient Service DirectorAmsterdam
- Marieke FitAccount DirectorAmsterdam
- Sanne-Fleur FrenckenAccount DirectorAmsterdam
- Jennifer HarrisAccount ManagerAmsterdam
- David Andrés Vis LarzábalAccount ManagerAmsterdam
- Julia de ManAccount ManagerAmsterdam
- Stefanie SkomoruchaContent ManagerAmsterdam
- Rebecca TookOperations & Culture ManagerAmsterdam
- Ola SyseArt DirectorAmsterdam
- Sharon GoldstoffCopywriterAmsterdam
- Nando PawirodikromoSenior DesignerAmsterdam
- Lili KarakasDesignerAmsterdam
- Dora ViskyDesignerAmsterdam
- Huy NguyenMotion Graphic DesignerAmsterdam
- Jeroen BaarsEditor & Camera OperatorAmsterdam
- Andreas NikasLead Back End DeveloperAmsterdam
- Victor WintersTechnical DirectorAmsterdam
- Beth IrvinAccount DirectorNew York
- Travis SwinfordDesignerNew York
Do you have what it takes to be a SuperHero?
World domination isn’t easy, and we'll use all the help we can get. We’re looking for smart, ambitious, optimistic people who want to help us save the world from boring advertising.