In our experience, the best ideas come from creative minds that are open and well-traveled. So we've built a diverse agency - with over 14 nationalities - filled with supersmart people from all over the globe that use creativity to make work that is relevant and useful. Some of us are even good at ping pong.
IT ALL STARTED IN 2009…
SuperHeroes got its start in a tiny office in Amsterdam with a massively ambitious goal of saving the world from boring advertising. A decade later we’ve become a thriving independent agency with over 50 heroes from all around the globe, plus an office in New York and a brand new one in Singapore as well.
There’s no room for ego here, just big ideas. We’re dedicated to making work that’s unignorable, but we also want to have fun while we do it. Otherwise what’s the point? We’re independent, so we’re free from the bureaucracy and legacy processes from bigger agencies. By keeping our finger on the pulse of pop culture and that weird thing kids are doing these days, we make sure to keep ourselves fresh.
We want fame! Oh yeah and… WORLD DOMINATION.
We want to have the most fun, and be the best agency to work at. We want to thrill our clients and give each and every one of them the time of their lives. And yes, we do want to change the world of advertising.
- Django Weisz BlanchettaManaging Director & FounderAmsterdam
- Rogier VijverbergExecutive Creative Director & FounderNew York
- Susan VugtsClient DirectorNew York
- Craig MilesCreative DirectorAmsterdam
- Marieke DekkerHead of StategyAmsterdam
- Elliot Stewart-FranzenCreative DirectorNew York
- Paige SandersSenior Account DirectorAmsterdam
- Severien JansenHead of ProductionAmsterdam
- Cris DijkmanCreative DirectorAmsterdam
- Mick JohanCreative DirectorAmsterdam
- Cynthia Soselisa-SimonFinanceAmsterdam
- Victor WintersTechnical DirectorAmsterdam
- Chris Noble-PartridgeTechnical Project Manager / ProducerAmsterdam
- Magda LepczynskaAccount ManagerAmsterdam
- Chengcheng LiAccount ManagerAmsterdam
- Matthieu EtienneStrategistAmsterdam
- Kosh PereraArt DirectorAmsterdam
- Sam MooreCopywriterAmsterdam
- Brooke CarterCreative producerNew York
- Anita CsillagDesignerAmsterdam
- Ilja MathijssenMotion GraphicsAmsterdam
- Beatrice MiuSocial & PRAmsterdam
- Shanna MillerAccount ManagerNew York
- Menno ZeegersDesignerAmsterdam
- Giorgia AmatemaggioJunior StrategistAmsterdam
- Chanti Van der MeijOffice ManagerAmsterdam
- Andreas NikasLead Back End DeveloperAmsterdam
Do you have what it takes to be a SuperHero?
World domination isn’t easy, and we'll use all the help we can get. We’re looking for smart, ambitious, optimistic people who want to help us save the world from boring advertising.