In our experience, the best ideas come from creative minds that are open and well-traveled. So we've built a versatile agency filled with smart people that use creativity to make work that is relevant and useful. Some of us are even good at ping pong.
IT ALL STARTED IN 2009…
SuperHeroes got its start in a tiny office in Amsterdam with a massively ambitious goal of saving the world from boring advertising. A decade later we’ve become a thriving independent agency with over 50 heroes from all around the globe, plus an office in New York and a brand new one in Singapore as well.
There’s no room for ego here, just big ideas. We’re dedicated to making work that’s unignorable, but we also want to have fun while we do it. Otherwise what’s the point? We’re independent, so we’re free from the bureaucracy and legacy processes from bigger agencies. By keeping our finger on the pulse of pop culture and that weird thing kids are doing these days, we make sure to keep ourselves fresh.
We want fame! Oh yeah and… WORLD DOMINATION.
We want to have the most fun, and be the best agency to work at. We want to thrill our clients and give each and every one of them the time of their lives. And yes, we do want to change the world of advertising.
- Rogier VijverbergExecutive Creative Director & FounderAmsterdam
- Django Weisz BlanchettaManaging Director & FounderAmsterdam
- Rob ZuurbierNYC Managing Director & PartnerNew York
- Niek EijsboutsCreative DirectorAmsterdam
- Geoff DesreumauxHead of StrategyNew York
- Niels StraatsmaCreative DirectorAmsterdam
- Anita HammerOperations DirectorAmsterdam
- Jorn de GeusBusiness DirectorAmsterdam
- Marc PieterseHead of StrategyAmsterdam
- Cynthia Soselisa-SimonFinanceAmsterdam
- Daniel Vargas-GomezStrategistAmsterdam
- Alex Araque DiazStrategistAmsterdam
- Fede Botella PadillaCopywriterAmsterdam
- Diego Lauton de OliveiraArt DirectorAmsterdam
- Sharon GoldstoffCopywriterAmsterdam
- Ola SyseArt DirectorAmsterdam
- Luciano JardimLead DesignerAmsterdam
- Lili KarakasDesignerAmsterdam
- Nando PawirodikromoSenior DesignerAmsterdam
- Chris Noble-PartridgeTechnical Project ManagerAmsterdam
- Huy NguyenMotion Graphic DesignerAmsterdam
- Jeroen BaarsEditor & Camera OperatorAmsterdam
- Marieke FitAccount DirectorAmsterdam
- Jennifer HarrisProject ManagerAmsterdam
- David Andrés Vis LarzábalAccount ManagerAmsterdam
- Kirsten CaveAccount DirectorAmsterdam
- Chloë van LieropProject ManagerAmsterdam
- Sanne-Fleur FrenckenAccount DirectorAmsterdam
- Stefanie SkomoruchaContent ManagerAmsterdam
- Angelica PangatProducerAmsterdam
- Severien JensenProducerAmsterdam
- Valesca ZandvlietOffice ManagerAmsterdam
- Alissia ChangoerDeveloperAmsterdam
- Andreas NikasLead Back End DeveloperAmsterdam
- Victor WintersTechnical DirectorAmsterdam
- Beth IrvinAccount DirectorNew York
Do you have what it takes to be a SuperHero?
World domination isn’t easy, and we'll use all the help we can get. We’re looking for smart, ambitious, optimistic people who want to help us save the world from boring advertising.